Thursday, May 8, 2008

Silence!

As sort of a strange karmic follow-up to yesterday's post, somebody mentioned to me in passing today that I am the second quietest person that they they've ever met. And I don't care who any of these other people are that I was being compared to - I'm pretty sure that this is true. Because people have been telling me that sort of thing my whole life.

But then later on I started to wonder... second quietest? Who's the first quietest? Is it somebody in a coma? A mute? I wish I'd asked what their problem is, because now this is really going to drive me nuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe the #1 person somebody who's dead......

you should really find out who it is and then start hanging out with them... you could complain to each other about how loud everybody else is......