Friday, May 2, 2008

Drunken Friday Night Post

It's Friday night, and I'm both dripping wet and sloppy drunk. Wet because my kitchen faucet exploded earlier, and drunk because that bottle of Stolichnaya wasn't going to drink itself.

(Apart from the whole kitchen faucet soaker incident) tonight has been totally awesome. I just finished watching the new episode of Battlestar Gallactica, and now I'm listening to Iron Maiden and celebrating every few words that I type by pumping my fists in the air and emitting a resounding Yeah! from my lower abdomen. I think my neighbor upstairs is pounding on his floor in a sophisticated attempt at articulating that he would be grateful if I were to
shut the fuck up, but it’s too loud to hear him and I'm too drunk to care. Yeah!

The remainder of the night is going to play out in one of two ways: either I play Guitar Hero until I pass out in front of the TV, or I watch movies until I pass out in front of the computer.

Thank God It’s Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

and when i was kicking your ass online on sat and i asked you what you'd been up to on friday, you made it seem like you hadn't done anything. but it sounds like you had a pretty big night.

Jeff said...

When you asked me, I told you that I'd done nothing special the night before. Which is true - that is pretty typical for a Friday night.