Friday, February 13, 2009

Drunken Friday the 13th Post

I really, really want to see the new Friday 13th movie. I normally don't go in for horror re-imaginings like this, but the TV ads look good and the posters look even better, and there are guys walking around in Jason costumes outside of the AMC theatre at Dundas Square. If it weren't for my hatred of lines and fear of large groups, I'd probably be at the late show right now.

Also, I overheard an obnoxious douche-bag that I work with saying that he couldn't be paid enough to go see that trash (in reference to the guys in the costumes promoting the film at Dundas Square, which is just down the street from my office), and that has made me want to see it all the more. It's funny how spite can be so motivational.

I'm thinking that I'll check it out after work on Monday. Tonight is all about drinking big cans of Molson and watching Cloverfield and playing Final Fantasy: Crisis Core.

No comments: