Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Open Letter To The Pretty Lady Who I Was Inadvertently Staring At On The Subway

(I figure she's probably an avid reader of this blog)

Hello,

I'm sorry that I was staring at you on the subway this morning.

But the fact is, you're really hot, and I was thinking about how nice your hair looked and then I started thinking about how nice it probably smelled and then I sort of started to space-out and I didn't realize what I was doing until you appeared visibly distressed by the fact that a weirdo on the subway was staring at you with his mouth open.

Again, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out. Please don't dwell on this experience too deeply and please don't feel the need to start wearing baggy clothing or turtleneck sweaters or something. I promise that if I see you tomorrow I won't stare.

Sincerely,
Jeff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what subway do you take?? was this the yonge line?

i only ever have trolls on my subways.....

Jeff said...

Yonge line between Bloor and King. Damn, a little piece of me dies with every fit body attached to a Fendi handbag on the morning commute.

Anonymous said...

Fendi handbag? what the hell is that?

fact: you are such a fruit......

Jeff said...

Are you going to do this every time I post something?